Monday 9 February 2015

First Post!

Hi everyone!

I'm pleased to introduce myself and my new blog! I already have a blog for my creative writing and opinions at sabrinajaine.wordpress.com, and I thought it would be a good idea to create a separate one for fashion and beauty. I've been meaning to set up this blog for ages and I thought it was about time!

A bit about me: I'm 22 and from Staffordshire. Last July I graduated from Aberystwyth University with a degree in English Literature and Creative Writing. I love pretty much anything girly and pretty, and in this blog I'll share my thoughts on beauty products, my 'hauls', fashion looks and items that I have my eye on - all on a currently unemployed graduate budget... (hopefully not for much longer, though!)

I'm sorry in advance for the quality of my photos - I'm still finding my feet when it comes to photography. I'm also going to work on getting the background and everything to look good too, so bear with me for a bit!

Hope you enjoy my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik